You have to tell the search engines that your site exists. A good place to start is by checking your sites status with Google and the other search engines.
- Do a site search e.g. www.web-ethical.co.uk and see if your site is still in the index.
- Check your search status on Google by using their site status service https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/sitestatus
- Check that your site ranks for its domain name by searching for its domain only e.g. site:web-ethical.co.uk
- See how your site is indexed by Google e.g. info:http://www.web-ethical.co.uk
- Find out what other sites link to your site e.g link:web-ethical.co.uk
If you haven’t told the Search Engine then this is how you tell them: